Dri-Eaz Sahara HD Air Mover
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: F352
- Speed: 3
- Tested CFM: 1454 cfm
- Position: 3
- Stackable: yes
The Dri-Eaz Sahara HD TurboDryer (F352) gets you the CFM and static pressure needed to power through specialty drying challenges. This unit works great in applications that require stronger static pressures.
Get the CFM and static pressure needed to power through specialty drying challenges. This durable and reliable performer works especially well in applications that require stronger static pressure – such as drying in walls, under cabinets and in crawlspaces.
Intense drying. Get up to 3500 CFM of drying power and 2.75 inches of static pressure in this compact, Sahara package. Direct this high velocity airflow to dry problem areas fast.
Familiar features. The Sahara HP's underside drying vent reduces the need to move the unit around during drying jobs, and the recessed 3-speed switch allows for easy and versatile setup.
- Water damage restoration
- New construction
- Carpet & upholstery cleaning
- Janitorial services
- Contents drying
- Drying rooms
- Underside drying vent
- Built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the
growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew in this machine.
- Quick disassembly for cleaning
- Easy-grip handle
- Stackable for storage
- Model: F352
- Dimensions: (H X W X D): 18.8 X 17 X 18.3 in.
47.8 X 43 X 47 cm
- Weight: 36 lbs | 16 kg
- Motor: 1 HP
- Speeds : Three
- Power: 10 amps
- Switch: Recessed rotary
- Rated Airflow: 3500 CFM | 5947 CMH
- Tested Velocity or CFM: 3206 FT/MIN | 977 M/MIN
- Airflow per amp: 145 CFM
- Tested aireflow per 15 amp circuit: 1454 CFM
- Static pressure: 2.75 in. | 6.9 cm
- Cord length: 25 ft. | 7.6 m
- Operationg Positions: Three (0°, 45° and 90°)
- Stackable: Yes
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- UL, C-UL Listed: Yes