- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: F350
- Speed: 1
- TESTED CFM: 2042 cfm
- Position: 3
- Stackable: yes
The DRI-EAZ SAHARA E TURBODRYER (F350) comes with a .25 HP motor and has a 1 speed operation. It keeps drying simple and stacks for storage and disassembles easily for cleaning. Get the durability and reliability of the Sahara at an economical price.
Basic design & operation. With a .25 hp motor and 1-speed operation, the Sahara E Turbodryer® keeps drying simple. It stacks for storage and disassembles easily for cleaning.
Built to last. The Sahara E features the same legendary durability and reliability as the original Sahara – still the most trusted, long-lasting carpet dryer on the market.
Stackable Units can be stacked (up to 3) on their sides for storage. Stacking feature is not secure enough to be used during transport.
With its proven power and durability, the Dri-Eaz Sahara TurboDryer has long been the professional dryer of choice for restorers around the globe. It has everything you need for effective building drying and water damage restoration—like low amp draw, high-velocity airflow and multiple operating positions.
- Water damage restoration
- New construction
- Carpet & upholstery cleaning
- Janitorial services
- Contents drying
- Drying rooms
- Underside drying vent
- Built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the
growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew in this machine.
- Quick disassembly for cleaning
- Easy-grip handle
- Stackable for storage
- Model: F350
- Dimensions (H × W × D): 18.8 × 17 × 18.3 in. 47.8 × 43 × 47 cm
- Weight: 24 lbs | 11 kg
- Motor: 0.25 HP
- Speeds: One
- Power: 7.2 amps
- Switch: Recessed rotary
- Rated airflow: 2250 CFM | 3823 CMH
- Tested airflow: 2042 CFM | 622 M/MIN
- Airflow per amp: 129 CFM
- Tested airflow per 15 amp circuit: 926 CFM
- Static pressure: 1 in. | 2.5 cm
- Cord length: 15 ft. | 4.6 m
- Operating positions: 3 (0°, 45° and 90°)
- Stackable: Yes
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- UL, C-UL Listed: Yes