Dri-Eaz Rescue Mat System
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
The Dri-Eaz Rescue Mat System (F286) uses the power of a high-pressure blower like the DriForce to vacuum water vapor right through the surface of the floor. Two different sizes make it easy to custom fit your Rescue Mat System to any floor layout.
Set up easily and work fast. Two sizes of mats allow for multiple configurations and maximum flexibility, and installation is fast and easy with just one hose connection per mat. Gasket edges provide a powerful seal and eliminate the need for taping down mats.
Use as part of a drying team. Connect the Rescue Mat System to the Flood King or a truckmount to extract standing water and/or use along with the AirWolf/WolfPack for the fastest hardwood drying.
- Setup is fast and simple with just one hose connection per mat
- Two panel sizes for mix-and-match versatility
- Model: F286
- Large Mat (H × W): 46 × 30 in. | 117 × 76 cm
- Small Mat (H × W): 23 × 30 in. | 58 × 76 cm
- Hose with cuffs: 7 linear feet
- Weight - Large Mat: 5 lbs. | 2.2 kg
- Weight - Small Mat: 2.5 lbs. | 1.1 kg
- Gasket seal: ½ in.
- Mat material: PVC plastic
- Stackable for storage: Yes
- F211 DriForce Interair Drying System
- F211-BU DriForce Base Unit
- F287 Rescue Mat Panels
- F361 Rescue Mat Bag (10pk)