Dri-Eaz LGR 7000XLi Dehumidifier (F412)
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: F412
- Water Removal: 130 pints AHAM per day
- Airflow: 325 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 107 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
- Condensate Pump: yes
Breaking the performance barriers as the new category leader, the LGR 7000XLi removes more water than any other dehumidifier in its category!
The Dri-Eaz DrizAir LGR 7000XLi dehumidifier (F412) is built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration, construction, and rental use. It delivers 130 pints at AHAM at only 8.3 amps.
To achieve the 7000's amazing performance, Dri-Eaz engineers developed the Advanced Crossflow Technology to maximize energy utilization. At the same time, the unit's built-in sensors constantly monitor real time performance data to automatically calculate ideal operating parameters – such as fan speed and cycle duration – in real-time.
The result is XL category-busting performance in a unit that matches the size of an Evolution and weighing only 107 pounds! With its outstanding performance at AHAM and saturation, plus 40% better low-grain performance than competitive units, this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier is truly the top performer.
The control panel of this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real time. No obscure codes are used here! Plain English text (and three other languages) provide clear operational information.
The unit's design also greatly simplifies cleaning and maintenance. Simply remove four bolts and the cover easily lifts off to fully expose the coils and the heat exchange block for easy cleaning.
This 130 pint dehumidifier also includes a built-in humidistat for set-and-forget humidity level control.
How LGR dehumidifiers work
Dri-Eaz low-grain refrigerant dehumidifiers operate by pulling moist air in across a very cold evaporator core. The moisture in the air condenses on the coil. In certain conditions, the machine operates in defrost mode, warming any frost that has accumulated on the evaporator coil back into water. The water collects in a tray and is pumped out through a hose. Onboard sensors continually monitor environmental conditions and system operations of the dehumidifier, including temperature and relative humidity, which can be viewed on the display panel. The unit also transmits data to a HygroTrac gateway, which can store the information or relay it to the HygroTrac website (see below).
LGR (Low Grain Refrigerant) dehumidifiers have better heat exchange and defrost abilities than regular refrigerant dehumidifiers, and are able to continue removing moisture in drier environments.
♦ View more of our Dri-Eaz Products
- Best in class water removal rate – 130 pints at AHAM
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments
- Displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring
- Digital control panel with plain-English system messages, not codes.
- Self Monotoring System. Built in sensors monitor performance perameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments.
- Sealed large-capacity pump basin - more than enough to handle the water from an unintentional defrost that may occur after a power outage.
- Ergonomic Design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, fold down for storage. Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Rugged Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing is easy to maintain and won't mar furnishings.
- Model: LGR 7000XLi - F412
- Power: 8.3 amps, 115 volts
- Water removal AHAM (80°F /60%RH): 130 pints | 61.5 liters / day
- Process air: 325 CFM, floor-level outlet
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 33.5 x 20 x 20 in. 85 x 51 x 51 cm
- Use weight: 107 lbs. | 49 kg
- Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m
- Drain hose: 40 ft | 12.2 m
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene shell
- Safety: ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92