Dri-Eaz LGR 2800i Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: F410
- Water Removal: 200 pints max per day
- Airflow: 400 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 165 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
- Condensate Pump: yes
The Dri-Eaz LGR 2800i refrigerant dehumidifier (F410) offers exceptional performance across the full range of jobsite conditions - in low humidity environments and even at high temperatures (up to 125°F).
This Dri-Eaz F410 unit is engineered for the heavy demands of water damage restoration and rental use. A rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make the Dri-Eaz LGR 2800i dehumidifier a top choice for professionals everywhere.
How LGR dehumidifiers work
Dri-Eaz low-grain refrigerant dehumidifiers operate by pulling moist air in across a very cold evaporator core. The moisture in the air condenses on the coil. In certain conditions, the Dri-Eaz F410 operates in defrost mode, warming any frost that has accumulated on the evaporator coil back into water. The water collects in a tray and is pumped out through a hose. Onboard sensors continually monitor environmental conditions and system operations of the dehumidifier, including temperature and relative humidity, which can be viewed on the display panel. The unit also transmits data to a HygroTrac gateway, which can store the information or relay it to the HygroTrac website (see below).
LGR (Low Grain Refrigerant) dehumidifiers have better heat exchange and defrost abilities than regular refrigerant dehumidifiers, and are able to continue removing moisture in drier environments.
The First Intelligent LGR Dehumidifier
The LGR 2800i uses the latest sensor technology to automatically monitor and display the dehumidifier’s inlet and outlet conditions. Used together with the HygroTrac remote monitoring system (purchased separately), the 2800i transmits this information to a secure website for viewing from any computer with internet access.
Here's just a few of the advantages the 2800i offers you:
- First portable LGR with built-in remote sensing capability
- Industry-leading performance at AHAM and at low grains - and even at high temperatures.
- All critical components easily accessible for simplified maintenance
- Durable, made-in-USA build and limited lifetime guarantee.
When the 2800i is used with the HygroTrac remote monitoring system, you receive these added benefits:
Insight into drying conditions
- View minute-by-minute jobsite temp, RH, grain depression online anywhere
- Set up automatic alarms - and get notified by text message and e-mail
- Thoroughly document job progress
- Make better drying decisions
- Allocate personnel and equipment more effectively
- Track dehumidifier inventory automatically
♦ View more of our Dri-Eaz Products
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode - no manual adjustments required.
- Outstanding performance at only 8 amps.
- HygroTrac-ready - track dehumidifier performance automatically on the HygroTrac website
- Drip pan has built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches - and is easy to keep looking new.
- Model: LGR 2800i - F410
- Weight: 165 lbs. | 75 kg
- Power: 8 amps, 115 volts
- Dimensions H × W × D: 40.5 × 23 × 24 in. 103 × 58 × 61 cm
- Water Removal Max (90°F/90% RH): 200 pints | 61.5 liters / day
- Water Removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH): 130 pts. | 94.6 liters / day
- Max. process air: 400 CFM | 679.7 CMH*
- Air filter: 3M HAF filter (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)
- Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m detachable
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene shell
- Safety: ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92