Dri-Eaz Jet CXV Air Mover
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: F367
- Speed: 3
- Tested CFM: 3100 cfm
- Position: 2
- Stackable: yes
The DRI-EAZ JET CXV AIR MOVER(F367) is designed for the highest velocity airflow at 3100 tested CFM and its built in angles maximize laminar airflow along the floor. Vanes channel extra velocity in all the right places.
Aerodynamically designed for the highest velocity airflow at 3200 CFM – the Jet's built-in angles maximize laminar airflow along the floor. Its focused vanes channel extra velocity in all the right places and the unit's molded design offsets from the wall for optimizing the fastest wall and floor drying.
Along with powerful airflow and minimal amp draw, the Jet is significantly quieter thanks to the unit's double-walled construction. Quick stackability on the Unimover handtruck – make the transport of multiple Jet easy.
The Jet’s unique design is the result of a deliberate effort to improve the functionality of an airmover. Dri-Eaz engineers used a thermal camera to analyze the airflow and drying patterns produced by various blade designs and housing shapes.
The tests showed that the most effective airflow occurs when the airmover is tilted toward the floor at a 12° angle. For vertical surfaces, directing the airflow slightly toward the wall – just 5° – directed the most air across the greatest length of wall and produced the fastest drying.
Dri-Eaz designers decided to build these angles right into the Jet CVX housing. Simply placing the unit snugly against the wall will orient it to the ideal 5° wall-drying angle. And the 12° angle built in to the unit’s molded feet provides optimal airflow across the floor. Just set the unit on the floor and it’s ready to go.
The Jet CXV is equipped with a range of features to further boost functionality. Rated at 3200 CFM, the Jet is switchable between 1.5, 2.0 and 3.0 amps. At the 1.5-amp speed, you can daisy chain up to 8 units, making it possible to extend the reach of your airmover system up to 200 feet without an extension cord. Plus, the double-walled rotomolded housing helps keep sound levels to minimum and provides years of rugged service.
The housing is easily opened – just by removing two screws – providing quick access to all internal components for cleaning and inspection. The Jet features built-in cord storage on the inside of the housing, and multiple units stack securely for easy storage and transport.
- Low amps - 1.5, 2.0 and 3 amp speeds
- Daisy-chain up to 8 units (on low speed) using convenient onboard outlet
- Run 200 feet without an extension cord
- Built in stand and non-skid rubber feet for safely drying face down
- Quick convertible access for cleaning components
- Easy stacking for storage and transport on the Unimover handtruck
- Built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew in this machine.
- Dri-Eaz legendary durability & reliability
- Model: F367
- Dimensions (H x D): 25.9 x 18.9 in. | 65.8 x 48 cm
- Power: 1.5, 2.0, 3.0 amps, 115V
- Speed: 3 speed switch
- Operating positions: 2
- Motor: 0.25 HP
- Weight: 35 lbs | 16 kg
- Cord length: 25 ft. | 7.62 m
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene shell
- Stackable: Yes
- Safety: ETL tested to UL/CSA Standards
Customers also viewed