Dri-Eaz DrizAir LGR 3500i Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Water Removal: 240 pints max per day
- Airflow: 400 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
- Condensate Pump: yes
The Dri-Eaz DrizAir LGR 3500i dehumidifier (F411) is built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration, construction, and rental use. It delivers 170 pints at AHAM at only 10.5 amps.
Delivering 170 pints at AHAM at only 10.5 amps, the LGR 3500i takes dehumidification to new heights. Built with the same restoration-ready, easy-to-transport design as the industry-leading 2800i, the 3500i delivers supersized performance and reliability. The 3500i is built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration, construction, and rental use. The rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier the number one choice.
Dri-Eaz dehumidifiers reduce humidity in enclosed structural environments by removing water vapor from the air. With proper use, your dehumidifier can help dry carpet, carpet pad, floors, walls, building contents and more. Using Dri-Eaz dehumidifiers can also help prevent secondary damage caused by high humidity. For best results, use your dehumidifiers with Dri-Eaz TurboDryer airmovers placed around the perimeter of the room to distribute heat energy and release moisture from wet surfaces into the air.
How LGR dehumidifiers work
Dri-Eaz low-grain refrigerant dehumidifiers operate by pulling moist air in across a very cold evaporator core. The moisture in the air condenses on the coil. In certain conditions, the machine operates in defrost mode, warming any frost that has accumulated on the evaporator coil back into water. The water collects in a tray and is pumped out through a hose. Onboard sensors continually monitor environmental conditions and system operations of the dehumidifier, including temperature and relative humidity, which can be viewed on the display panel. The unit also transmits data to a HygroTrac gateway, which can store the information or relay it to the HygroTrac website (see below).
LGR (Low Grain Refrigerant) dehumidifiers have better heat exchange and defrost abilities than regular refrigerant dehumidifiers, and are able to continue removing moisture in drier environments.
HygroTrac remote sensing (purchased separately)
The LGR "i-Series" dehumidifiers are equipped with HygroTrac wireless sensor technology. When used with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring system, this technology allows the user to monitor site conditions and equipment performance in real time via the internet.
♦ View more of our Dri-Eaz Products
- Groundbreaking water removal rate – 170 pints at AHAM
- Displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring
- Digital control panel with plain-English system messages, not codes.
- Wireless remote monitoring capable. Track operating conditions from any Internet connection with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System (purchased separately).
- Rugged Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing is easy to maintain and won't mar furnishings.
- Model: LGR 3500i - F411
- Power: 10.5 amps, 115 volts
- Water removal AHAM (80°F /60%RH): 170 pints | 80.5 liters / day
- Water removal Max. (90°F / 90% RH): 240 pints | 113.6 liters / per day
- Process air: 400 CFM, floor-level outlet
- Air filter: 3M HAF (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 40.5 x 23 x 24 in. 103 x 58 x 61 cm
- Use weight: 160 lbs. | 72.6 kg
- Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m detachable
- Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene shell
- Safety: ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92