Dri-Eaz DrizAir 1200 Dehumidifier
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
- Model: F203
- Water Removal: 132 pints per day
- Airflow: 227 cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F
- Condensate Pump: yes
The Dri-Eaz DrizAir 1200 dehumidifier(F203) has all the convenient features of its larger cousins in a compact and extremely portable size. A proven favorite of water damage restoration professionals!
The Dri-Eaz 1200 combines proven design with professional performance and portability. The rotomolded polyethylene housing is dent resistant, offers superior durability, and helps to protect furnishings when in use. This mobile dehumidifier stacks up to two units high for storage. A rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels ensure easy transport and maneuverability.
Dri-Eaz dehumidifiers reduce humidity in enclosed structural environments by removing water vapor from the air. With proper use, the Dri-Eaz 1200 can help dry wet materials like carpet, carpet pad, floors, walls, building contents and more. Using Dri-Eaz dehumidifiers may also prevent secondary damage caused by high humidity.
How the DriAir dehumidifiers works
DrizAir refrigerant dehumidifiers operate by pulling moist air in across a very cold evaporator core. The moisture condenses (freezes) on the coil. At intervals, the machine will go into defrost mode, warming the frost back to water. The water collects in a tray and leaves the unit through a drain hose or pump.
- Removes up to 15 gallons a day
- Super convenient size
- Hot-gas bypass for fast defrost
- Rugged rotomolded housing - stackable!
- Electronic touch-pad controls
- Rigid handle - designed for rugged service
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for easy transport
- Built-in duct attachment ring
- Model: F203
- Type: Standard Refrigerant
- Dimensions H × W × D: 32 × 20 × 19.5 in. 83 × 50 × 50 cm
- Use Weight: 80 lbs | 36 kg
- Water Removal Max (90°F/90% RH): 123.3 pints/day 62.6 L/day
- Water Removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH): 64 pints/day 30 L/day
- Operating Range: 33°-100°F 1°-38°C
- Compressor Type: 6670 BTU Rotary
- Defrost Type: Hot-gas bypass
- Process Air: 227 CFM
- Controls: Electronic Touchpad
- Water Pump-Out: Centrifugal
- Drain Hose Length: 40 ft
- Air Filter: HAF (High Airflow Filters)
- Wheels: Semi-pneumatic
- Handle: Rigid
- Stackable: Stack 2 units for storage
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Power 115V: 6.4 amps