Dri-Eaz Dragon 3600 Mobile Furnace
- Tech Specs
- PDF Downloads
The Dri-Eaz Dragon Mobile Furnace (F507) is the only mobile heater designed and built for restoration, the Dragon delivers the performance you need to tackle drying jobs even in the most difficult conditions. We build the Dragon in our U.S. plant using only premium components, including a top-of-the-line Becket burner, a TIG-welded corrosion-resistant aluminum tank and sturdy no-flat wheels. With 120,000 BTUs of heat and true 700 CFM airflow, the diesel-fired Dragon can produce up to 120°F (49°C) of temperature rise to make cold weather drying fast, efficient and profitable!.
- Extended Run Times of 36 hours without refuleing, triple the duration of other heaters.
- Powerful temp rise of 145 F with weather shield installed and 125 F without.
- Indirect-fired operation for clean heat and no additional moisture.
- Highly mobile with semi-pnuematic tirer that never go flat and ball bearing wheels keep the unit rolling smoothly
- Precision heat control through a thermostat with remote sensor to help operator comply with RIA Safe Harbor clause.
- Ready-To-Roll package includes quick clamp to secure ducting to heater outlet
- Safety CSA lisiting is in progress.
- Model: Dragon 3600 Mobile Furnace (F535-115V)
- Net heat output: 120,000 BTU/hr
- Airflow: 680 CFM | 780 CFM
- Power: 5.3 amps, 115 volt, 60 Hz
- Fuel tank capacity: 32 gal.
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Fuel consumption rate: .8 gal./hr
- Dimensions, including trailer (W × H × L): 23.7 × 42.5 × 65.1 in.
- Ducting: One 25 ft. duct provided
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- GVRW:495 lbs.