Soler & Palau Fans
Soler & Palau is the world’s leading ventilation fan manufacturer. It celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2001. Soler & Palau is able to offer a range of ventilation exhaust fan products benefiting from over 50 years of experience within the industry. The company's impressive, long-term growth is the result of one simple philosophy - develop an air-moving product that effectively and efficiently meets the needs of the customer, supported by unparalleled engineering, distribution and service.
Call us for pricing @ 1-800-782-9175
- Information Center
Soler & Palau has been producing quality, environmentally sustainable ventilation products and systems for over 50 years. Our products deliver exceptional performance and energy efficiency, while reducing the impact on the environment. S&P is dedicated to air quality and providing suitable solutions for your ventilation needs.
A policy that is not respectful of the environment would be incompatible with the S&P philosophy. Our future vocation implicates us deeply in the legacy that we are going to leave to our children. S&P (Spain) is the only company of the sector ISO-14001 certified by the Environmental Management: for that the emitted gases are seeped/filtered and all the liquid or solid wastes that are generated in the productive processes are recycled, to proceed to its subsequent use.
Our entire TD-Mixvent line of fans are ENERGY STAR® qualified. The TD fans offer low operating cost and energy use, while still providing the highest performance levels in mixed flow fans on the market. The unique, fully removable motor allows for, not only, easy maintenance, but also, decreases the impact on landfills if replacement is necessary. This feature allows the fan shell and ducting to be left in place and only the motor needs to be pulled out and replaced.
Continuous Ventilation Control
Our new Continuous Ventilation Controls (CVC) are an efficient, cost effective way to achieve ASHRAE 62.2 continuous ventilation standard. S&P’s CVC allow a new or existing bath fan to run continuously on a low speed. In conjunction with an S&P TD fan a CVC will immediately improve the air quality in the home and reduce the damaging effects of moisture and mold. In areas where ASHRAE 62.2 is not a requirement the CVC is still an economical choice to improve indoor air quality.
PV-150x and larger are ENERGY STAR® qualified.
The V-Series by RenewAire (a Soler & Palau Company) are the most energy efficient line of ventilation fans available in North America. These ENERGY STAR® Qualified ceiling mounted bathroom fans feature an AC motor unit that has the energy efficiency of more expensive DC and EC units with 4.5 to 5.1 CFM per Watt. The V-Series is aerodynamically engineered to move air with the lowest power consumption and sound levels. When paired with our VSWITCH Line Voltage Fan Control the V-Series fans comply with ASHRAE 62.2 ventilation rates for residential applications.
S&P offers a commercial line of products to allow you to have one source for your ventilation needs. S&P products are used in various industries, some of those include commercial, industrial, institutional and many more. Many of our commercial products are available for Next Day, 3-Day, or 10-Day shipping.
- Centrifugal Roof & Sidewall Roof or sidewall mounting permits location near the area to be ventilated, allowing short duct runs and more efficient operation.
- Sidewall & Utility Fans Soler & Palau type wall propeller fans feature the maximum efficiency, low maintenance and durable, economical operation.
- Gravity Roof Ventilators Relief and intake ventilators are used to exhaust (relief) or supply (intake) air from or to an enclosed area without the need for a power operated fan.
- Propeller Roof Ventilators Propeller roof ventilators are used to exhaust air from a variety of commercial and industrial operations such as manufacturing and assembly plants, warehouses, garages, laundries and similar buildings.
- Inline/Ceiling and Cabinet Fans These extremely quiet ventilators are used to exhaust air from a variety of commercial and institutional applications.
- Air Circulators We offer a wide range of Air Circulators to meet your requirements for any industrial applications.
S&P's extensive range of residential and light commercial fans offer the ideal solution for air movement in any domestic application or office environment. Many products are available in stock with standard or next day delivery options.
- Mixed Flow Fans
- TD-Mixvent Series: The S&P TD-MIXVENT series of in-line duct fans have been specially designed to maximize the airflow performance with minimal noise levels within the smallest and most compact housing size. This makes the TD-MIXVENT series the ultimate solution for small to medium sized ventilation installations, which require a high airflow to pressure ratio and occupy only the minimum space possible. Example: false ceiling voids, cabinets and many other limited space environments.
- TH-Mixvent Series: S&P is introducing the TH-MIXVENT roof top series powered by the TD-MIXVENT fan. The TH-MIXVENT fans are supplied for exhausting air; however, the motor and impeller housing can be removed and turned 180º to provide supply air ventilation. All models incorporate standard single phase two speed motors. Designed for direct connection to round ducting.
- Inline Centrifugal Fans
- PV-Powervent Series: The S&P POWERVENT (PV) are designed for direct connection in-line with standard diameter round ducting. This powerful combination enables the PV fans to deliver exceptional airflow performances against high static pressure typically found in ducted ventilation systems. All motors within PV fans are fully speed controllable using voltage or frequency control regulators.
- SWF-Sidewall Series: When indoor space is limited, the Sidewall Fan Series (SWF) has been specially designed for an easy, low profile, exterior wall installation. The Sidewall Fan Series (SWF) of direct drive centrifugal in-line ventilation fans consists of five models ranging from 4-8". All models are designed for direct connection in-line with standard diameter round ducting. Airflow performance values range from 119 CFM up to 416 CFM.
- Ceiling Mounted Fans
- V-Series: S&P’s V-Series Bathroom Fan by RenewAire (a Soler & Palau Company) is the best choice for exhaust-only ventilation when the duct is not accessible. The V-Series improves indoor air quality and increase’s your homes durability by quickly exhausting contaminants and excess moisture that can cause health issues, mold growth and structural damage.
- Recovery Ventilators
- TR Series - The Ultimate ERV: S&P’s TRs moderate extremes in both temperature and humidity, creating a comfortable indoor environment. The unique moisture transfer capability of the S&P core also eliminates condensation and frost build up in most applications. Unlike other ERVs on the market no mechanical or electrical defrost systems are needed, which means higher heat recovery efficiencies, easier installation and more reliable operation.
- Axial Fans
- WA/DA-Compact Wall/Duct Axial Fans: The S&P COMPACT WALL/DUCT AXIAL FANS feature, as the name suggests, an extremely compact design created by the combination of an external rotor motor matched with a direct drive wrapped around an impeller hub. This very low profile design optimizes airflow performance while minimizing noise generation. Both wall and duct mounted versions require an absolute minimum depth for any given wall, ceiling, panel or in-line duct mounted installation.
- Bathroom Exhaust Kits
- KIT Bathroom Exhaust Kits
- KIT-TD Lighted Bathroom Exhaust Kits
- Convert-a-Kit Bathroom Kit
- Residential Accessories S&P has a wide range of accessories available. Below we have grouped accessories according to which product(s) they apply to and type of accessory. Click on the Accessory name to view the product submittal.
- Dryer Booster Kit Accessories and Switches
- TD Accessories
- TH Accessories
- WA & DA Accessories
- General Accessories
- Electronic Accessories
- Bathroom Exhaust
- Range Hood Exhaust
- Clothes Dryer Boosting