- » An amazing way to save money when purchasing a Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner!
- » How we demonstrate the efficiency of an IQAir HealthPro Air Purifier
- » 7 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE CHOOSING AN HVAC CONTRACTOR
- » 10 Things to Consider When Sizing an Indoor Pool Dehumidifier
- » Advantages of Using a Commercial Quality Dehumidifier
Air Marketing Group supports the troops
Posted on December 02, 2014
Air Marketing Group is proud to announce that we have provided multiple LG mini split units to the US Military at Camp Phoenix in Kabul, Afghanistan. The LG mini splits are being used to cool and heat the new west expansion of Camp Phoenix, which is the home of the Combined Joint Task Force, and is in charge of training the Afghan Army. The LG mini split's durability, ease of installation and ability to provide cooling and heating in the harshest of conditions are why Air Marketing Group selected them as the best choice for our troops. They were also the only brand of mini split found that could meet the strict standards set by the US Military. Air Marketing Group is not only honored to be a representative of the LG brand of ductless mini splits, but to also support our troops in the small way we have. We will continue to provide excellent customer service, expert knowledge of the HVAC industry and excellent equipment whenever called upon by any of the Military branches of the Unite States of America.