AllerAir I-6500 A 160
- Tech Specs
The I-6500 series is designed for serious air filtration in commercial and industrial spaces. Available in several configurations, this option may be attached to an HVAC system. This option features an 160 pound activated carbon filter and a medical-grade HEPA filter.
- Filtration System 160 lb. refillable carbon filter, 2" medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Weight 160 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media N/A
- HEPA Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Surface Area of HEPA Media 29997.75 sq. in.
- Micro-HEPA N/A
- CFM 750 - 1000 Delivered
- Speed 2-speed
- UV Lamp Available
- Photocatalytic Available
- Available Colors Sandstone
- Voltage 115/60Hz only
- Amps 5.4
- Cord Length 8 feet
- Decibel Level 55-75 dB
- Maneuverability Designed as a stationary unit with lockable 3" wheels for easy placement and set up
- Filter Access Front with phillips screws
- Motor Details Motor with a backward curved impeller wheel/motor
- Dimensions 70" x 24.5" x 21" (H x W x D)
- Shipping Weight Approx. 365 lbs.
- Operating Weight 340 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet 1
- CSA/UL Certified