AllerAir 6000 AH Vocarb
- Tech Specs
- IDeal for removing airborne chemicals, gases, odors and particles
- Maximum Coverage: 1800 sq. ft.
- Carbon Weight: 24 lbs
- Carbon Bed Depth: 2.5"
The AllerAir 6000 AH Vocarb air purifier is a whole home unit ideal for general air purification with an emphasis on removing volatile organic compounds and other airborne toxins. It features a special VOC blend of activated carbon to adsorb chemicals and odors, and a medical grade HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of all airborne particles down to 0.3 microns. Compatible with all HVAC units.
Adapt your air purifier to duct into your central air haeting and cooling system, to provide an ideal filtration system for your whole home. Our HVAC Units are identified with an "AH".
Our vocarb carbon is our boosted blend, offering a more aggressive remvoal of hard-to-trap airborne chemicals, gases and odors. This blend is best suited for newly renovated environments, unknow contaminants and/or formaldehyde.
A unit's filter depth is key to its adsorption capacity. Customize your unit with a 2.5"(regular), 3"(deep or "D") or 3.5"(extra-deep or "DX") carbon bed filter to maximize its chemical-adsorption efficiency.
Customize your air purifier with a UV light to provide additional protection from viruses, mold and bacteria. Add a photocatalytic to your UV option for the most advanced protection!
AllerAir 6000 Series Air Purifiers
Heavy-duty Air Filtration for Large, Severely Contaminated Environments
The 6000 series features a selection of heavy-duty air purifiers, ideal for large homes, business and industries.
With up to 36 pounds of activated carbon, these units feature the most filtration media available for chemical and odor adsorption, as well as a HEPA filtration system for airborne particles.
Choose from our 6000 series for severely contaminated environments, areas with continuous sources of pollution or for the most complete protection available.
Why AllerAir Air Purifiers
Backed by unparalleled expertise in air quality control and a superior filtration system, AllerAir air cleaners are individually customized to target the airborne pollutans of concern in the environment. Our units offer more filtration media than any other manufacturer, with the deepest carbon bed filters for chemicals, gases and odors, and superior medical-grade HEPA filters for aprticle control.
Cleaner Indoor Air
Clean air is recognized as a vital component for overall comfort, workplace health and safety as well as productivity. According to research from leading organizations like the EPA, WHO and Health Canada, indoor air pollution may pose more of a public health riskk in North America than outdoor air pollution.
- All-metal housing
- Ozone-free filtration technology
- Energy efficient
- Refillable carbon canisters
- Styrofoam free
- North American sourced parts and materials
- North American assembly
- Filtration System 24 lb. carbon filter, 2.5" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter
- Carbon Weight 24 lbs.
- Surface Area of Carbon Media 3000 ac.
- HEPA Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- Surface Area of HEPA Media
- Micro-HEPA N/A
- CFM 400
- Speed 3-speed
- UV Lamp Available
- Photocatalytic Available
- Available Colors Black, Sandstone, White
- Voltage 115/60Hz or 230/60Hz
- Amps 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length 8 feet
- Decibel Level 50-75 dB
- Maneuverability 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight Approx. 60 lbs. 2 Boxes
- Operating Weight 52 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet Multiple
- CSA/UL Yes