- Tech Specs
- model: Electrocorp RAP-204 H
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 220/50Hz
- Maximum Coverage: 620 sq. ft.
- Airflow: 350 cfm
- Carbon: N/A
- Noise Level: 30-55 dba
The Electrocorp RAP 204 H Air Filtration Unit delivers up to 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute). It delivers enough filtration power to change the air in a 620 sq. ft. room with 8.5' ceiling 4 times per hour.
The variable speed control allows you to fine tune motor speed and noise. Low noise 30 dB on Low 55 dB on high three feet from the machine. Quiet operation: Faint (normal private office noise) on low speed Scrubbed air is ejected out the top of the unit to the ceiling to create a room-wide ceiling to floor laminar air flow pattern that is key to maintaining high quality indoor air. Contaminated air is drawn in 360 deg around the circumference of the unit. Designed for 24 hour operation Electrocorp air scrubbers have been tested and approved by the Department of Homeland Defense for use by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- The Electrocorp Radial Air Purifiers (RAPs) represent an upgrade to our RSU industrial air scrubbers.
- Designed initially for clean rooms and critical care environments, our new RAPs are now capturing gas and particle phase contaminants in a broad range of industrial, commercial, home and office applications.
- The change in design from our more industrial looking RSU Series has allowed our RAP Series to be even easier to service.
- As with our RSUs, our RAP model air scrubbers eject the scrubbed air out of the top of the unit to the ceiling to create a room-wide ceiling-to-floor laminar airflow pattern for efficient contaminant control.
- UL/CSA listed blower - Continuous duty rated - run 24 hours - Internal thermal protection Available voltage - VAC: 115/60Hz or 220/50Hz
- Sound level (from low to high speed at 1 meter)
- Filtration system: Carbonized 10 micron pre-filter and a carbon filter wrapped with an electrostatic particle filter, material rated at 99% efficient at 0.1 microns
- Dimensions: 29" x 12"
- Operating weight: 35 lbs.
- CFM: 350
- Decibels: 30-55 dB
- Carbon: N/A
- Maneuverability: portable, with wheels